Become our CSR Partner today!
Why does CSR Programme matter for your firm?
Corporate social responsibility (CSR) refers to a business practice that involves participating in initiatives that benefit society. As consumers’ awareness about global social issues continues to grow, so does the importance these customers place on CSR when choosing where to shop.
High turnover, huge return on investments and competitiveness is not sufficient for the reputation of a firm. Does your company have what it takes to be a leader? High performance is traditionally measured against key business imperatives including competitive differentiation, sales, attracting and retaining talent, operational efficiency, return on investment and profitability. But that is no longer enough. Today, a new element of leadership is making a profound difference in gauging business performance: Corporate Social Responsibility.
Astute corporations are allocating increasing internal resources to CSR investments that feature clear objectives and deliver measurable social outcomes.
Corporate philanthropy must be integrated into a company’s mission and culture, it must be led from the top, it must offer myriad opportunities to engage employees, and it must be tied to actual impact.
Dedicate some resources – Time or Money or Skills for CSR. Aim for a realistic Programme that serves the need of the community. Collaborate with other partners. Present a business case and then monitor & evaluate the progress. Make it easy for people to engage.
You can entrust us with your CSR one time or even better in long time.
Economic Empowerment Projects (EEP) for disadvantaged youth in Nairobi slums including; Kibera, Mathare and Mukuru, youth in rural areas and other marginalized regions in Kenya. At EmpServe Kenya, we believe When youth are able to earn an income, the future is secure.
Our Economic Empowerment Projects include:
- ICT Program/literacy
- “Seed” business start-ups
- Micro-franchising program
- College/campus transition empowerment
All those being trained in the respective courses, above, will be trained in:
- Self-Development Skills– Honesty, Time Management, Efficiency, Social interactions, Sales techniques, Negotiating skills, Leadership skills, Self-image and Self-confidence
- Business Skills– Business basics, Business start-up, Business management and setting up a particular type of Business
- Language Skills– will help in communication at global level, will become more employable and be able to surf on the internet and obtain more knowledge, build a larger network of friends and business contacts and work with IT.
- Basic training on coding and use of ICT to solve community challenges
CSR PROGRAMME SPONSORS CAN SPONSOR BY MAKING A CONTRIBUTION FOR TRAINEES AND THEY WILL BE PROVIDED WITH DETAILS OF THE BENEFICIARY AND THEIR PROGRESS REPORTS.
Note: CSR Programme Sponsors
- Can decide whether they want to sponsor selected individuals or disfranchised youth in general
- Can decide if they want to contribute time towards the Project
- Can decide if they want to contribute skills towards the Project
- WILL HELP TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE LIVES OF OTHERS THUS IMPROVING THE QUALITY OF LIFE AND UPLIFTING HUMAN DIGNITY.
People with skills in information and communication technology (ICT) will thrive in tomorrow’s workforce. ICT know-how is in demand in every country, in almost every field, as the Internet of Everything connects people, process, data, and things. The ICT Programme will prepare workers to succeed in this increasingly connected economy.
We shall help in Building the skills employers demand. Ladies each year will develop the skills they need to excel in a job market driven by networked connections. Our curriculum builds technical knowledge while cultivating the communication, problem-solving, and collaboration skills employers’ demand
Please contact us to facilitate your CSR impact to humanity with ease.