Our dynamic team is looking for an experienced, qualified Entrepreneurship Trainer to join our Nairobi team. Within the frame of an innovative girls’ and women’s IT & Social Entrepreneurship Incubation Program, we are seeking to recruit an entrepreneurship trainer to facilitate the entrepreneurship components of the program. The program is implemented jointly by EmpServe Kenya & W4.
We are looking for a motivated, experienced entrepreneurship trainer who is a strong team player. The ideal candidate must :
- Be a holder of a diploma or degree in Entrepreneurship, Business Management, Community Development or any other relevant field
- Demonstrate at least (2) years of relevant experience in the field of entrepreneurship, preferably social entrepreneurship.
- Show previous work or volunteer experience with women and youth aged 18-25 in a rural and urban informal settlement.
- Demonstrate previous experience in project management.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of computers for word processing, presentations, excel, e-mail, and social media marketing.
- Facilitate the entrepreneurship modules to train the program participants; 1 to 2 classes per week in Nairobi and Kajiado.
- Support the entrepreneurship trainees as they develop their social enterprise concepts and ideas.
- Facilitate the weekly incubation program sessions in Nairobi and Kajiado according to the program curriculum.
- Participate in the selection and onboarding of entrepreneurship trainees
For more details about the post ant the and application process download the full JD here.
Application deadline; 16th April 2021