Our dynamic team is looking for an experienced, qualified ICT instructor to join our Nairobi team. Within the frame of an innovative girls’ and women’s IT & entrepreneurship training program, implemented jointly by EmpServe Kenya & W4, we are seeking to recruit a new ICT trainer to teach the IT components of the program.
We are looking for a motivated, experienced IT instructor who is a strong team player. The ideal candidate will be:
- Familiar with the use of specific ICT tools, such as smart board, web conferencing and webinars.
- Capable of logically & strategically structuring classes;
- Able to use “Learner-centric” teaching methods rather than “Teacher-centric” teaching styles.
- Willing to share best practices, ideas and materials with colleagues within the organization and other partner organizations in Kenya, particularly in Kajiado County
- Able and willing to nurture creativity, innovation and to encourage critical thinking on the part of students
- Familiar with social networking tools for communicating with students within the frame of remote training (online teaching).
- Able to develop a LMS (Lesson Management System) for the classroom or online teaching.
- Capable of participating in the onboarding process of the trainees.
For more details and application process, download the full JD here.