We are a registered NGO with an aim of empowering youth and communities through integrated and sustainable development programs including skills enhancement, enterprise development, ICT4D, innovation nurturing, linkages to youth opportunities globally and locally.
Our dynamic team is looking for a well-organized, self-motivated, reliable, and experienced person to join our fundraising and grant writing team to locate and write grant proposals to secure funding for expansion and program development.
The volunteer will be reporting to the Partnership and Fundraising Lead and have an opportunity to gain experience working with professional staff in an enthusiastic, community-based Non-profit Organization.
The candidate should preferably hold a bachelor’s or Graduate degree in Development Studies, Communications, or a related field and demonstrate these abilities:
• Strong research and analytical skills
• Excellent writing and editing skills
• Possess strong personal integrity and ethical principles
• Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to details
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Excellent ability to work well under deadlines
• Ability to manage projects with minimal supervision
• Ability to write clear, structured, and persuasive proposals
• Proficient computer skills and use of Microsoft Office and internet
For more details and application process, download the full JD here.